1. Name and contact details of the responsible persons for data processing and the company data protection officer
Responsible legal entity: Patentanwälte Bressel und Partner mbB (hereinafter: Bressel und Partner), Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 (0)30 – 62640990, fax: +49 (0)30 – 626409999.
The company data protection officer of Bressel und Partner can be contacted via the above-mentioned address, for the attention of Mr Udo Flasche, and via email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website:
When calling our website www.patentberlin.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a problem-free connection setup when retrieving the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- you have given express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for a disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR and
- it is required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In cookies information is stored, which is generated in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our website again to take advantage of our services, it can be automatically recognized that you have visited our website before and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned in order to ensure our legitimate interests as well as interests of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data are or have been disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- to demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request, in accordance with Art. 17, GDPR the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for assertion, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- to demand, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we are no longer in need of the data, but you are in need of them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- to revoke, in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is realized by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in which you should contact our data protection officer.
7. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments.
at any time.